POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : stbenge`s SSS - texture help needed : Re: stbenge`s SSS - texture help needed Server Time
27 Apr 2024 11:38:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: stbenge`s SSS - texture help needed
From: Bridgeofstraws
Date: 11 Jan 2009 13:50:01
Message: <web.496a3eedbc0cdb08c5ec9c90@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C489bc01b%40news.povray.org%3E/?mtop=24

> In case it helps I attached the scene I`m using to try and figure this out.
>
> Any help would be great. =)
>
> Bridgeofstraws

I experimented with the colour map and ambient and diffuse values long enough to
finally get something remotely good looking.  I appologize for the waste of this
thread.  The updated file with my settings are attached (creates a green dull
plastic).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fastsss.pov.txt' (6 KB)