POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended : Re: Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended
From: nemesis
Date: 7 Jan 2009 13:55:01
Message: <web.4964f9cc38d99482e44542980@news.povray.org>
> So you think gay people choose to be gay? And persecuted? And treated as
> sub-human?

Yes, people choose.  Many jews in the middle ages burned because they did not
convert to Christianism.  How many early christians became lion food for
choosing to remain faithful?

You speak like as if gays today suffer way too much, but fact is that our
society is becoming more and more like ancient greek and roman panssexual
cultures and in fact people who think differently are the ones twisted.

> >> I thought
> >> Jesus said to love your neighbors and all that stuff?
> >
> > Love is not sex, despite what the porn industry says.
>
> So you have no problems with gay men marrying, adopting children, and loving
> each other, and sleeping together, as long as they don't have sex?

I didn't say that, just that love is not sex.