POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended : Re: Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended
From: nemesis
Date: 7 Jan 2009 13:25:00
Message: <web.4964f2dd38d99482e44542980@news.povray.org>
> Darren New wrote:
> > nemesis wrote:
> >> I'm not sure you or Jim accept prayers for any help.
> > I have nothing against you praying to me for help, certainly.
>
> My sincere apologies. By the time I wrote that, I'd forgotten I'd (jokingly)
> asked you to pray for me. My snide response to your sincere offer to do so
> was completely inappropriate. Please forgive me.

No problem.  In the end, fighting for the right not to be offended -- or any
rights, really -- eventually leads from many offenses from both sides.  At
least, no deaths here...

I have to apologise too, for requiring you to take into account, for the sake of
arguments, beings and forces that may very well be nothing but poetic license.

I consider you all my friends, even though not knowing you personally.  I always
wish well to people closer to my heart.