POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pink : Re: Pink Server Time
9 Oct 2024 20:53:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pink
From: Hildur K
Date: 6 Jan 2009 22:50:00
Message: <web.49642540629a42abc3db15080@news.povray.org>
> andrel wrote:
>
> > But don't take my word for it, ask one of the ladies here.
>
> OK ladies, wadayathink...?

O.K. here is my take on the situation. I started wearing skirts in my late
teens, only on special occasions though (mostly to impress you guys). Until
then I was wearing jeans, except on Christmas when they forced me to wear a
dress. In a very young age, I typically wore those tight pants (with an elastic
band under my foot, sixties style). We never had to wear school uniforms, but as
far as I remember all the girls wore trousers at school.

I purchased my very first pink top about two years ago (they ran out of black,
red and green ones in the shop and I needed one quickly). Then I realized I
liked the color so I bought another this year.

curse as these shoes are usually extremely painful to wear in the long run.

Guess different countries have different traditions, but lately this has been
changing up here in Iceland. Now you see girls dressed up princess style. Very
weird, must be some outside influence. Not very practical in the cold.

Hildur K.