POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended : Re: Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Censorship and the Right to Not Be Offended
From: nemesis
Date: 6 Jan 2009 20:25:01
Message: <web.496403c138d99482e44542980@news.povray.org>
> nemesis wrote:
> > That's a misunfortunate event for some couples, not like they don't try hard.
>
> No, I'm sorry.   It's YAWEH doing it.   Obviously.

Are you sure?  I always thought the one in charge for getting obstacles in front
of you was Satan.  You either overcome them or get around them and continue your
way through another path.  Or you just sit and cry for the rest of your life.

> In any case, what difference does "trying hard" make? Does a gay person who
> "tries hard" to be straight and fail please God?

No, failures please Satan.

If a guy can't find love as a man, perhaps he should just forget sex and find
another path for happiness.  Sex is not an end, just a way.

> > It doesn't change the fact that they were given a role in this world
> > as men and are not fulfilling it.
>
> I'm so glad you have a direct line to God's mind, to know what role he has
> for each and every human on the planet.  Ask him for me where I can get a
> better job?  KTHXBYE.

I don't know my role, let alone yours or anyone else.  But I'm trying my best at
not looking like a third rate actor.

I'm not sure you or Jim accept prayers for any help.