POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : invisible mesh from poser : Re: invisible mesh from poser Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: invisible mesh from poser
From: RAM
Date: 16 Dec 2008 18:05:00
Message: <web.4948330a496a2af2e1a2a7d10@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:50:06 EST, "RAM" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>
> >I have looked into the Povray output code from Moray to try to figure this out
>
> Hi Robert,
>  I'm sorry but it's ages since I've used Moray but check that the export
> flag in the CSG parameters for the UDO, is checked.
> Also there is a dedicated Moray group and a Poser one too.
>
> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

Thanks for the quick reply. I posted in the Moray group, but things are not that
busy there or in the poser newsgroup. I looked all over Moray for an "export
flag" to check, but could not find anything. I did find a menu item under
"file" that says "export UDO mesh", but when I click it, nothing appears to
happen. I found an .inc and a .udo file where I keep my files from Moray, but
those do not appear to be mesh files.

I admit I am stumped and frustrated. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Robert Mickelsen

www.robertmickelsen.com