POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : OMG! My Internet connection is so slow... : Re: OMG! My Internet connection is so slow... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OMG! My Internet connection is so slow...
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 13 Dec 2008 21:15:00
Message: <web.49446afd46c6d88485de7b680@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
>  It *couldn't* be anything
> WE'RE doing, of course. ;-)

My brother first blamed it on my computer.  But when I travelled to Maryland
with it last year, I got screaming fast service, faster than I thought
possible.  He was also not aware that everyone else, not just I, had glacial
service.

Then he tried blaming the tree that Hurricane Omar knocked down onto the
telephone cable.  But this blatantly ignores the years of bad service we had
*before* the storm.  In addition, during the few short hours that the tree lay
on top of the cable, the service was faster than it had been in months;
evidently, the tree didn't do all that much damage.