POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : OMG! My Internet connection is so slow... : Re: OMG! My Internet connection is so slow... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OMG! My Internet connection is so slow...
From: Kenneth
Date: 13 Dec 2008 20:15:00
Message: <web.49445cd046c6d88478dcad930@news.povray.org>
I have the same constant problem. I live in a house with a roommate; she has a
wireless Belkin router, hooked to her cable service; I get my 'net through a
wireless card. Things NEVER seem to work correctly. Sometimes the signal coming
IN to the router disappears entirely. We've begun blaming it on the (crappy!)
cable/internet provider. Have to blame someone!! It *couldn't* be anything
WE'RE doing, of course. ;-)

Must be related somehow to the global economic meltdown; isn't everything???

Ken W.