POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Killing rays over a certain length : Re: Killing rays over a certain length Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Killing rays over a certain length
From: clipka
Date: 12 Dec 2008 21:05:01
Message: <web.49431835bd563cd07c822d860@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Geez, if only I could remember where that article was! c't maybe (a german
> computer technology magazine). I'll try to dig that up.

Got something here (though it's not the original article I remember) on a German
web page for teachers:

http://www.lehrer-online.de/dyn/bin/435242-437415-1-programme_rel_raytracing.zip

The same page (http://www.lehrer-online.de/povray-relativistisch.php) claims
that there is also some Unix version downloadable from some university in
Australia, but that link seems dead.