POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Bug with renderer quitting for no reason : Re: Bug with renderer quitting for no reason Server Time
14 May 2024 21:09:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug with renderer quitting for no reason
From: SharkD
Date: 10 Dec 2008 13:00:00
Message: <web.494002a7eec8960f2c4b57320@news.povray.org>
> The specs are nice, but how about:
> - A complete description of the problem and what led up to it. It
> will make it a lot easier to track down if you can include a scene
> file that will enable us to duplicate the problem. Please remove
> non-essential parts until you have the *minimum* scene file that will
> reproduce the problem (but do include your camera and light source!).
>
> That would really, really help...
>
>  Thorsten

Well, the details leading up to the problem are that when I click "Render",
about half the time I get one of those two errors. The file itself is generated
using a program called L3P, and little hand editing has been done to it.

I'm not sure I could upload a scene file, as the scene makes use of dozens of
include files.

-Mike