POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to the wiki? : Re: What happened to the wiki? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:29:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened to the wiki?
From: SharkD
Date: 3 Dec 2008 14:00:00
Message: <web.4936d729b9967b05f91b32f80@news.povray.org>
stbenge <THI### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Jim Holsenback wrote:
> > and he decided to take it offline for a
> > while, as there was no new real POV contributions being added ....
>
> Why do I feel personally responsible for this? I had two tutorials I
> (publicly) planned on putting up... whenever I figured out how to add my
> own pages. Not that two tutorials would have amounted to much, but just
> look at what happened in p.b.i. the other day. One person commented on
> the lack of images, then this other person posted a couple, and then it
> was a minor flood of images after that. The same could happen to a
> wiki... maybe.
>
> Sam

I have already written several POV tutorials I'd like to transfer to the wiki.

http://gearheadrpg.com/wiki/index.php?title=Guides:Assembling_Sprites
http://gearheadrpg.com/wiki/index.php?title=Guides:Dithering
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Quadrant/3864/legobap.htm
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Quadrant/3864/legochrom.htm