POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bump Map Madness : Re: Bump Map Madness Server Time
16 May 2024 13:53:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bump Map Madness
From: clipka
Date: 2 Dec 2008 10:00:00
Message: <web.49354c70f7160dffbdc576310@news.povray.org>
> 3.6.1c.icl8.win32 - from the splash screen. Far more info than you need, I'm
> sure. :)

I can't find any suitable expression for my puzzlement anymore: I can't check
right now, but that version string looks VERY familiar to me! I'm pretty sure I
had run the scene through EXACTLY the same version, with the same queer effects
as with the 3.7 beta .29.

And you have NO dents at all that look as if they were illuminated from the
side?

Did you use the same image format I did, or did you change that in the scene
code?

Can it be some INI setting??