POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : tractor 2008 (164k jpg) : Re: tractor 2008 (164k jpg) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:13:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tractor 2008 (164k jpg)
From: Kenneth
Date: 30 Nov 2008 23:15:00
Message: <web.4933648b62d2e22178dcad930@news.povray.org>
stbenge <THI### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> This is an imaginary tractor, modeled from
> a sketch. It took me several days to model. Most of that time was spent
> adding details, though the model could still use more of them.

It's so real I can almost touch it. Beautiful. Great detail. (I really like the
monochrome look too; lends itself *very* well to such an image.)

The only nitpick I might offer is that the lighting/shadows look a bit *too*
smooth or perhaps omnidirectional, although that's not really the proper term
for it. In the belt treads, for example.

Otherwise, WOW! You really have a magic touch with your images.

Ken W.