POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Quick newbie question... : Quick newbie question... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:25:59 EDT (-0400)
  Quick newbie question...
From: Chris LeSueur
Date: 28 Nov 2008 04:15:00
Message: <web.492fb573b810deb2e6c849cb0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Just got started and working through a very basic tutorial...

I downloaded MegaPOV and coded a small scene, however when i have gone to render
the scene it cannot find the inculde files... Do i have to download these as
additionals? I tried pointing it at the folders that were installed with the
program but cant locate it.

Its color.inc and stones.inc that I need.

Ive tried to read-up about locating the library ect but im not sure ive actually
got the inculde files that i need.

Any advice?

Thanks

Chris