POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : location dependant refractive index : Re: location dependant refractive index Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: location dependant refractive index
From: feestje
Date: 17 Nov 2008 07:35:01
Message: <web.492164dea1a1577518112fe00@news.povray.org>
so, I'm looking trough the code and I don't understand why you are building
circles around the camara position. The hot layer is not modeled as a layer,
but rather a set of points on the camara circles? Please enlighten me on the
general idea of the rendering.

Regards Ruud

ps is it possible to make a executable of the rendering process so I could send
it to a supercomputer here? Or does povray need to be installed?