POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eat my dust Godel, Escher, Bach : Re: Eat my dust Godel, Escher, Bach Server Time
5 May 2024 20:01:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eat my dust Godel, Escher, Bach
From: Woody
Date: 16 Nov 2008 20:50:01
Message: <web.4920cd16625722e11695baba0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Woody wrote:
> > Comments? Suggestions? Constructive Criticisms? Apprehensions? Coagualtions?
>
>   Why aren't the objects illuminated by the same lights that are
> illuminating the surrounding walls?

Answer to save face:

That was part of the illusion intended.

Answer demonstraing ignorance:

I couldn't find a way to illuminate all sides of each cube (see attached).

I suppose in retrospect i could of put a light source within the larger blocks.
But I suspect it wouldn't give very distinguishable results.

-Jeff

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'namesake.2008.11.15.e.png' (39 KB)

Preview of image 'namesake.2008.11.15.e.png'
namesake.2008.11.15.e.png