POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Photorrealism (Portrait of a Girl) : Photorrealism (Portrait of a Girl) Server Time
9 Oct 2024 20:52:42 EDT (-0400)
  Photorrealism (Portrait of a Girl)
From: B  Gimeno
Date: 9 Nov 2008 01:45:00
Message: <web.49168689ccf2b5d253db557d0@news.povray.org>
While surfing on the excellent forum for professionals CGSociety.org I came
across this excellent image. (Note to sensitive and morally offended, this link
contains an artistic nude).

http://oddity.cgsociety.org/gallery/655126/

No, not a photograph or other users of the forum would be all about CGTalk.com
inept. To overcome your doubts go through the Portfolio of Mr Rod Seff and to
determine if this is a demiurge infographics or an impostor.

No, not a photograph or the users from the CGTalk.com forum would be all inept.
To overcome your doubts go through the Portfolio of Mr Rod Seff and determine
if this is a infographic demiurge or an scoundrel.

Please, I'm not a malignant troll trying to turn fire between this or any other
forum, so think before responding to this post or CGTalk.com.

Keep in mind that most of this message was translated by the automatic
translator of Google, so I present my apologies for grammatical errors that
might be committed. If something seems ironic that it might not be my
intention.

Persistente B. Gimeno