POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ghost guts? : Re: Ghost guts? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 01:32:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ghost guts?
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 7 Nov 2008 01:05:00
Message: <web.4913d9ffc917ba6685de7b680@news.povray.org>
> I can't imagine they're actually supernatural if they're *actually*
> effects. :-) I mean, if there's actual effects, it would have to be
> natural, wouldn't it?  Indeed, does the word "supernatural" even make sense?

I think "supernatural" is a way that the superstitious use to circle the wagons
around their beliefs.  Not quite sure what the concept actally means, other
than "I don't know (or don't want to know) how it happened; therefore, it's
supernatural."

....Damn, that's recursive!  Gotta work on that some more...