POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's here! : Re: It's here! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's here!
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 5 Nov 2008 11:15:00
Message: <web.4911c5f43cd35c4b85de7b680@news.povray.org>
>  (FWIW,
> the video is 40 MB in size - pretty huge for an upload, but tiny by
> video standards.)

Ouch!  With the way my so-called DSL has been performing lately, that would take
about 8 hours to download.

(You all who are doing the math, those numbers are correct:  old-fashioned
dail-up leaves my DSL standing still in the dust.  Yet no one in my household
seems to be taking me seriously about it.  Except for my niece when she barges
into my room ordering me to get off YouTube and quit hogging the bandwidth,
even when I'm not doing anything.  ("No, my dear *****, there really _is_ a
problem with the Internet service."))