POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The misery of video editing : Re: The misery of video editing Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The misery of video editing
From: Bridgeofstraws
Date: 1 Nov 2008 14:50:02
Message: <web.490ca476fe159d0c26ba04860@news.povray.org>
Hi Orchid XP v8,

I'm not sure if there has been a solution yet (because I only skimmed through
the comments so far) but for converting VOBs to MPGs I use a program called
"VOB2MPG."  It can be downloaded at
http://www.svcd2dvd.com/downloads.aspx#VOB2MPG .  I haven't used it a lot so I
may not be able to answer many questions about it (but it is a very simple
program when it works).  Also there is a video editing program called Wax 2.0e
which is a moderately good (but free!) video editing application.  It has an
interface similar to more professional programs and it isn't too hard to learn
for simple things.  I hope this helps.

Bridgeofstraws