POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stability : Re: Stability Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stability
From: Hildur K
Date: 29 Oct 2008 20:55:00
Message: <web.4909045198ad1c732b609f3a0@news.povray.org>

> They don't have to say that. All they have to do is bail out the banks
> and then "delay" trading euros for kronners.

> Dunno. I'm just going on news reports, like
> http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2008/10/14/iceland-facing-food-shortage/

Yeah, this was news exaggerating which made some people run out and empty some
shelves. That hysteria only lasted for a few days. I understand they are still
importing necessities, medicin, food and oil, in that order.

> My condolences! :-)

Oh, Darren, thank you so much :)

told) to having to ask for IMF help, in only couple of weeks! I still havent

This is what happens when politicians keep you in the dark. Surprise! We are

in many countries like to keep the worst bits to themselves for as long as they

regulate itself". Under these unusual circumstances this should put you on high
alert.

escalate when more people start loosing their jobs, their homes, their very
foundations in life.

find someplace safe, where I can plug in my computer...

Well, good to get this off my chest, thanks.

Hildur