POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Recursive functions with macros : Re: Recursive functions with macros Server Time
28 Apr 2024 19:43:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recursive functions with macros
From: peter
Date: 23 Oct 2008 16:30:01
Message: <web.4900dd9e62d4db5f39c434f20@news.povray.org>
Thank you Chris and Warp for your help. I solved the problem by using local
variables. But the scene took way to long to render so I recoded it using an
iteration with #while loops. It worked just fine.

It took me a while to answer, I thought I'd be notified when there is a reply to
my post, but I wasn't. I'll check if I can change that.

Peter