POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 29 - can't activate render window : Re: Beta 29 - can't activate render window Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta 29 - can't activate render window
From: Fatman
Date: 17 Oct 2008 22:20:00
Message: <web.48f946fd5f3745021922a9040@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez <nic### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> See the output of the configure script, maybe it didn't find X headers and
> didn't compile the preview window feature.

Thanks for the reply. Looks like you're right: I seem to be missing the X
headers and a bunch of others too. It's a wonder the code compiled at all.

fatman@TB:~/Downloads/povray-3.7.0.beta.29$ c### [at] configlog | grep find
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpthreads
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llthread
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmkl