POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Spline-based animation : Spline-based animation Server Time
3 May 2024 05:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Spline-based animation
From: HelveticaFanatic
Date: 26 Sep 2008 21:35:00
Message: <web.48dd8d8f7cae7aecb6cdb4fd0@news.povray.org>
How can I ensure that a camera moving along a spline for an animation will go at
the correct speed? I'm using natural splines and can't seem to get spacing
right. I wrote a script to check the spline between different clock points and
divide the difference, but then then I wanted it to return the midpoints which
are really off from the actual midpoints. What can I do? Thanks.