POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Julia Fractal : Julia Fractal Server Time
3 Jul 2024 06:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  Julia Fractal
From: Jos leys
Date: 25 Sep 2008 14:00:00
Message: <web.48dbd09976f7c69fc7692f860@news.povray.org>
I have a question on how the Julia Fractal object is created. This is built in
to Povray, so I have no way of studying how it is done.
I want to draw another (fractal) object, an object that depends on an iteration.
Points in space will belong to this object if they do not leave a prescribed
bounding volume after a certain number of iterations using a specific formula.
Can somebody point me into the right direction?
Thanks..