POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV64 Driving me nuts! : POV64 Driving me nuts! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  POV64 Driving me nuts!
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 26 Aug 2008 10:45:06
Message: <web.48b4168a42bd0f80a5d4a01d0@news.povray.org>
Well, I bought a new laptop over the weekend (I'm pretty excited about it--4GB
ram, Dual 2.0 GHz, NVIDIA 512, and a 64 bit system J), so I downloaded the 64
bit version of POV.  The problem is that all those little messages you get when
you first start using POV never go away!  You know, the ones that tell you how
you can change what happens when a render finishes, etc.  They all have the
nice little checkbox titled "never tell me again", but it ALWAYS tells me
again!  They won't go away!  Anybody have any ideas?