POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animating characters? : Re: Animating characters? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:10:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animating characters?
From: kike
Date: 26 Aug 2008 04:55:00
Message: <web.48b3c4b53f3b0d77be7bfb550@news.povray.org>
Chambers <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote:
> So I know that for still images, I can export from Poser (or, in my
> case, Daz Studio).  However, what if I want to do animations?  What are
> the best tools for this?
>
> I'm guessing that most people who animate characters don't use POV, but
> I'm not most people :)
>
> ...Chambers

I think my answer wont help. Trying to do the same I started learning Blender (
http://www.blender.org/ ) about 4 months ago. The good thing of Blender is that
if you want, you can use Pov as render engine. If your animation is not very
complex you can use Moray as well ( http://www.stmuc.com/moray/ )

www.enriquesahagun.es