POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mandelbrot : Re: Mandelbrot Server Time
17 May 2024 06:45:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mandelbrot
From: Reactor
Date: 19 Aug 2008 02:20:01
Message: <web.48aa651e91e8c8de5f92636a0@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

[[sphere image]]

My goodness, can you tell us how long that took to trace and the level of
max_trace_level required?  Also, if you have the time for that tracing without
reflection, I would be curious as to how they compare.

Anyway, nifty work.  The first one in this thread reminds me of an animated
fractal I saw a while
back, in which the colors were shifted across the map, giving one the feeling
that they were entering the picture.

-Reactor