POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SMPov : SMPov Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  SMPov
From: Lawrence W
Date: 18 Aug 2008 12:10:00
Message: <web.48a99e7de7504f37ae2ccffa0@news.povray.org>
Can someone help me with SMPov?  Installation et al?  I've got a multi-core
computer, and I'm using Moray 3.5, and I thought that if I'm forced to use
POV-Ray 3.5 (in order to render directly from Moray), maybe I can at least give
it a boost by using the SMPov plug-in.

Is this thinking flawed?  I dunno, that's why I'm asking for help.  :)

Oh, by the way, I'm using Windows Vista, if that matters.  Therefore I
understand some of the limitations and problems I'm likely to encounter in all
of this.  Yeeghhh.