POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Diffuse, glass texture, different settings in poseray : Diffuse, glass texture, different settings in poseray Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:10:42 EDT (-0400)
  Diffuse, glass texture, different settings in poseray
From: karmacowboy
Date: 4 Aug 2008 08:45:00
Message: <web.4896f991ae18551ea911672a0@news.povray.org>
Hi

I have worked on rendering .obj files in pov-ray with poseray.

1. There is a setting called "default finish diffuse for maps" at a value of 0.6
? What does that exactly do? and is lower better or higher better?

2. Where can I get a glass texture to my creations?
   Is is just like a normal texture to use on your .mesh file?

3. What are the differences between indoor high quality and outdoor high quality
is that more light on the objects ...when choosing outdoor?

4. Is there any way of choosing another angle of the render in pov-ray or in
poseray for that sake?

Thanks

KC