POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Parallel Rendering Povray 3.6 : Re: Parallel Rendering Povray 3.6 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 06:04:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parallel Rendering Povray 3.6
From: jhu
Date: 30 Jul 2008 13:15:01
Message: <web.4890a0a2318f837dd75cb5420@news.povray.org>
Depends on how adept you are at coding I think, although you might be able to
pull it off with a bash script, although I've not tried it myself. The concept
is to load povray on all your nodes and have the master computer send the
rendering commands to the nodes such that each node only renders a small
portion. Those last two steps are the tricky part.