POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Using povray library : Re: Using povray library Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:34:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using povray library
From: AIV Developer
Date: 25 Jul 2008 02:15:01
Message: <web.48896e65d3cc4b34c2a597fa0@news.povray.org>
Hi Mark,

I don't have any licensing issue; I don't plan to distribute the code.

Using a set of mirrors and a single camera is a great idea, because
two cameras I need are going to be simulated eyes which are at a close
distance to each other, and moves together. I'll test and compare the
render speed. Off course I don't expect two-fold gain, but any gain
is appreciable for me. As for AIUI, I'll look into that.

Thank you for the advice,
Kind regards,
TA