POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Complains about Vista : Re: Complains about Vista Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Complains about Vista
From: SharkD
Date: 7 Jul 2008 21:40:00
Message: <web.4872c5537262567cf7bf1c280@news.povray.org>
I would like to love Vista. It has new features I like: the basic UI is
improved, account management is a lot more streamlined, the organization of
system/user files and folders is better IMO. But, it is slow and hangs or
crashes apps way too frequently. Also, I have the Vista UI on my XP machine
right now as a result of amateur conversions and 'skins'.

-Mike