POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SVG Butterfly : Re: SVG Butterfly Server Time
17 May 2024 22:40:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SVG Butterfly
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 7 Jul 2008 10:10:01
Message: <web.4872236f55707835a8888d90@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> If you're better at coloring and texturing than I, and you probably are, have at
> it.
> Ready-made prisms: (butterfly)

As previously indicated, not better, but different.

I rather liked this one despite the two following problems:

1. It was a rather obvious direction to go in.

2. "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" is going to play inside my head for the rest of the day.

Thanks again to aQ who did all the real work and was kind enough to share it.

Best Regards,
Mike C.

P.S. It might be fun if other folks took him up on his offer.  This could go in
a lot of different creative directions.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ironbtrfly.jpg' (522 KB)