POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Request: frame number in status and title bars : Request: frame number in status and title bars Server Time
30 Apr 2024 13:43:00 EDT (-0400)
  Request: frame number in status and title bars
From: SharkD
Date: 2 Jul 2008 21:00:00
Message: <web.486c23a336d6ae943cc4f9660@news.povray.org>
I would like to request that Povray state the frame number in an animation in
the status bar and title bar. When I run animations, unless I keep careful
track, there's no obvious or trivial way to tell (without maybe digging through
the messages window) which frame in the sequence the program is currently
rendering.

-Mike