POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Reflection across a plane.. : Reflection across a plane.. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:21 EDT (-0400)
  Reflection across a plane..
From: Kalloran
Date: 2 Jul 2008 12:00:01
Message: <web.486ba53f166e4d9d1143938a0@news.povray.org>
Been playing with various aspects of POV-ray: manipulations of simple geometric
shapes and such.  The one BASIC geometric transformation that I cannot find a
command for is reflection.  The simple reflection of a geometric shape across a
plane.  For instance, I'm if I'm creating a complex, but symmetrical object,
should I not be able to only create half then reflect it across, say, the xy
plane?  Any help in locating this command (if it exists) would be awesome.
Thanks.