POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : mean : Re: mean Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mean
From: bluetree
Date: 30 Jun 2008 17:20:00
Message: <web.48694d2f9e3373f36d242240@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote:
> "bluetree" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
>
> > Which mods do you think of?
>
> Mainly one to fix the leveling of creatures and treasure to fit your level.
> I want to occationally have to flee a dungeon because I got in over my head.
> I want to, at level 50, find some novice bandits and be able to obliterate
> them without a thought. I want the chance of finding treasure far more
> powerful than anything I have now, even if it highly guarded.

Oh, that sounds good.
"I" often travel with an activated invisibility spell to avoid annoying
meetings.

> The one I used is Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul and it worked wonderfully. You
> do have to start the game from scratch with it active

Because it wouldn't work instead or just as there are much more treasures to
find?
I haven't finished many steps in the main quest (only coming first time to cloud
ruler temple) but I've already finished all non-guild side-quests - I think. It
would be bad if I had to start from the very beginning...

bluetree