POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : mean : Re: mean Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mean
From: bluetree
Date: 29 Jun 2008 13:40:00
Message: <web.4867c7f49e3373f33a8d79f50@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote:
> "bluetree" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
>

> > So you don't know DiabloII?
> > Then you missed something.
>
> Know it and played it. Expansion too.
>
> I played Dungeon seige which was also a very hack-and-slash type. Not bad.
> Played Sacred which was OK, but too large and too long. Missions had you
> running (or riding) from one side of the continent to the other repeatedly.
> It got old too quick.

Yes, I liked also to play Dungeon Siege and Dungeon Siege II (I remember
especially the ghost quests)...
I've never finished Sacred. I bought "underworld", but I've never played it,
because my "team" suddenly stopped playing and I don't like to play these games
on my own (not, that it would be too frightening for me ^^ ).
I'm always a support character. But it's better to play with me than playing
with "bots", I'm too unsuspectedly chaotic, that makes all games very funny. ^^

> > Normally I'm a typical RPG-gamer. :-D
>
> Also. RPG and Strat.

Me too. :-)

Neverwinter Nights, The Elder Scrolls series, Legacy of Kain series, of course
Final Fantasy series...
C&C, WC3 and which one again is that with some "Eldar", who can hide their
bases?

bluetree