POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Feature request: "resolution" keyword for gradients and maps : Feature request: "resolution" keyword for gradients and maps Server Time
8 May 2024 17:10:51 EDT (-0400)
  Feature request: "resolution" keyword for gradients and maps
From: SharkD
Date: 22 Jun 2008 15:05:00
Message: <web.485ea1dafacb78e423ce54f40@news.povray.org>
I would like to request the addition of a "resolution" keyword for gradients and
maps. This keyword would be used to create steps in a gradient so that one
doesn't necessarily have to interpolate it smoothly.

I know this can be done manually by inserting additional steps, but it is a
chore to do.

-Mike