POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New Moon thought fuel : New Moon thought fuel Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  New Moon thought fuel
From: alphaQuad
Date: 4 Jun 2008 15:40:01
Message: <web.4846ee4863b0626b4f941da60@news.povray.org>
In case you just crawled out from under a rock or a computer, Obama put Hillary
to the side. Was there ever any doubt?

Nobody died when Clinton lied. Spay or neuter your Republicans. The 2 bumpers
stickers read today. I was in Chicago today, and I didn't get to thank the
dude.

there's a complete novel to think about. Seems to me, given what we know to be
true so far, they fixed the Primary Election so McCain would only have to run
against a women or a black man.

to judge a book etc., but apparently *they* think America is still filled with
Republican bigots. A book *can* be judged by its thoughts and actions, book
meaning "they" and "them" et al.

The woman part I can understand, or is that just a Hillary thing, since no one
in their right mind would vote for (do) Hillary just ask William. Men do not
have a monopoly on male chauvinism women do it also. A woman president would be
no doubt far less likely, so they may have had a correct notion fixing that part
of the Primary to pad their evil side. (If you think I am doing male chauvinism

fixing an old machine that needs only coaxing)

So that shouldn't be too difficult for your average idiot, back to that novel.
What the hell makes you think that they would give up The White House to a
black man? Oh wait, *you* never noticed all Presidents since Kennedy was shot
have been puppets. BTW Kennedy was assassinated for not attacking Cuba,
Operation Northwoods, or that your vote doesnt count, much.

Since then all Presidents were treated the same upon arrival. Fat hooknose sits
in dim light at the end of a 40-foot granite table and the newly "elected" is
escorted in. Zzzzzsh, goes the movie screen, unrolled by a device in the
ceiling. Lights go out and the Kennedy assassination is viewed from an angle
never before seen; looks suspiciously as if from the "Grassy Knoll". "Any
questions?" The new puppet has been indoctrinated well enough and responds,
"What's my agenda?"

Naturally you're thinking, "what BS". Actually it is only "mostly true". You
***** can quibble over which parts are which and Bush never won an election in
his life except by fraud.

Ok back to the Q. Give up The White House to a black man? But the people insist
this time, as if they grew some balls in the last 8 years. What happens now?
Actually it wont be that bad. I think they *will* give up The White House to
Obama. Why? Man do I have think of everything for you people?

What I can't answer is, will he be another puppet, or have the intelligence (the
fear) to take the lead? I wish I could believe the latter.

Let's see,
First order of business, troops ordered home to storm the Pentagon and arrest
all 911-war conspirators.

Second order of business, free all victims of the drug war and proceed to a
military tribunal for the blood-money lobbied legislators, DEA, FDA, CIA, and
Supreme Court.

Thirdly, place the war decision in the hands of the people, since obviously the
Senate and Congress can't handle the responsibility. Take back the Media, or at

50% less commercials and half the existing crap transformed into public service
education channels supported by all the blood-oil money taken back from Perle,
Cheny, OPEC, and the Drug War, which wont run out for about a hundred years.
Amazon.com: *Prince of Darkness: Richard Perle*: The Kingdom, the Power & the
End of Empire in America: Alan Weisman: Books

Fourthly,
Help other nations see who we really are.

Senator Obama is living a delusional life or plans to be a puppet, not much
difference there, or he will be in the hospital soon from exhaustion and
insomnia, god save our king, no mere mortal can take this stress level.

Ok I'm certain that I am going too fast for you now, PEACE.

UNITED STATES SENATE
In the Senate, the 21 Democrats, one Republican and one Independent who
courageously voted their consciences in 2002 against the War in Iraq were:
* Daniel Akaka (D-Hawaii)
* Jeff Bingaman (D-New Mexico)
* Barbara Boxer (D-California)
* Robert Byrd (D-West Virginia)
* Lincoln Chaffee (R-Rhode Island)
* Kent Conrad (D-North Dakota)
* Jon Corzine (D-New Jersey)
* Mark Dayton (D-Minnesota)
* Dick Durbin (D-Illinois)
* Russ Feingold (D-Wisconsin)
* Bob Graham (D-Florida)
* Daniel Inouye (D-Hawaii)
* Jim Jeffords (I-Vermont)
* Ted Kennedy (D-Massachusetts)
* Patrick Leahy (D-Vermont)
* Carl Levin (D-Michigan)
* Barbara Mikulski (D-Maryland)
* Patty Murray (D-Washington)
* Jack Reed (D-Rhode Island)
* Paul Sarbanes (D-Maryland)
* Debbie Stabenow (D-Michigan)
* The late Paul Wellstone (D-Minnesota)
* Ron Wyden (D-Oregon)

UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Six House Republicans and one independent joined 126 Democratic members of the
House of Re[resentatives in voting NAY, on October 11, 2002, to the unprovoked
use of force against Iraq:

Neil Abercrombie (D-Hawaii) Tom Allen (D-Maine) Joe Baca (D-California) Brian
Baird (D-Washington) John Baldacci (D-Maine, now governor of Maine) Tammy
Baldwin (D-Wisconsin) Gresham Barrett (R-South Carolina) Xavier Becerra
(D-California) Earl Blumenauer (D-Oregon) David Bonior (D-Michigan, retired
from office) Robert Brady (D-Pennsylvania) Corinne Brown (D-Florida) Sherrod
Brown (D-Ohio) Lois Capps (D-California) Michael Capuano (D-Massachusetts)
Benjamin Cardin (D-Maryland) Julia Carson (D-Indiana) William Clay, Jr.
(D-Missouri) Eva Clayton (D-North Carolina, retired from office) James Clyburn
(D-South Carolina) Gary Condit (D-California, retired from office) John
Conyers, Jr. (D-Michigan) Jerry Costello (D-Illinois) William Coyne
(D-Pennsylvania, retired from office) Elijah Cummings (D-Maryland) Susan Davis
(D-California) Danny Davis (D-Illinois) Peter DeFazio (D-Oregon) Diana DeGette
(D-Colorado) Bill Delahunt (D-Massachusetts) Rosa DeLauro (D-Connecticut) John
Dingell (D-Michigan) Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas) Mike Doyle (D-Pennsylvania) John
Duncan, Jr. (R-Tennessee) Anna Eshoo (D-California) Lane Evans (D-Illinois) Sam
Farr (D-California) Chaka Fattah (D-Pennsylvania) Bob Filner (D-California)
Barney Frank (D-Massachusetts) Charles Gonzalez (D-Texas) Luis Gutierrez
(D-Illinois) Alice Hastings (D-Florida) Earl Hilliard (D-Alabama, retired from
office) Maurice Hinchey (D-New York) Ruben Hinojosa (D-Texas) Rush Holt (D-New
Jersey) Mike Honda (D-California) Darlene Hooley (D-Oregon) John Hostettler
(R-Indiana) Amo Houghton (R-New York, retired from office) Jay Inslee
(D-Washington)

If you took any of this personal, then yes, I am talking to an idiot. Funny how
that works isn't it. I better spell this one out also. No attack or threat was
intended, but true justice served to genuine criminals seems intriguing, no?
Those who profited and those who got hurt, just whose side are YOU on? Want to
bet which side remains silent? (Or draws the Hierophant?)

aQ

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'newmoon538.png' (614 KB)