POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Feature Request - additional SPLINE_TYPEs : Re: Feature Request - additional SPLINE_TYPEs Server Time
3 May 2024 19:29:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature Request - additional SPLINE_TYPEs
From: Woody
Date: 31 May 2008 23:35:00
Message: <web.4842186a2b8c87c54ed7a4510@news.povray.org>
I know that InkScape can take a drawing (even if it is bezier) and export it to
a pov-ray linear spline, but I'm a bit of a POVRay purist. Linear and Beziers
are a whole lot easier to visualize, and considering you need a lot less points
it would be nice to have a bezier spline option for features where it is not
currently available (like spherical sweep).