POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Changing cameraposition with buttonclicks : Changing cameraposition with buttonclicks Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Changing cameraposition with buttonclicks
From: Kuiyen
Date: 29 May 2008 07:25:00
Message: <web.483e91f22e491e5c7f95207b0@news.povray.org>
Hallo,

What is the API for PovRay?
I want to write a small programm to change the cameraposition with buttonclicks
on a window? ( for example : changing from looking from right of the object to
left )
Later I want to have a window with a slider that can change the cameraangle in
X,Y and Z axises

Does somebody has tips about this?

Thank you

ps: I hope you can understand my english , its been long time since i don't use
it.