POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Modeling Programs for Linux? : Re: Modeling Programs for Linux? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:09:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modeling Programs for Linux?
From: Meothuru
Date: 29 May 2008 00:35:01
Message: <web.483e3159c26e6afa5a73e3b40@news.povray.org>
"Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] shelbyvisioncom> wrote:
> I just recently started using Linux (ubuntu) and would like to get back to
> doing some 3d work. I am used to using Moray in windows. I tried installing
> Wings3d, but can't get it to work. Do any of you use any modeling programs
> in Linux? Any recommendations?
> Thank you,
> Steve Shelby

    * Art of Illusion
    * Ayam
    * Aztec 3D
    * Blender
    * BRL-CAD
    * gSculpt.
    * Innovation 3D
    * K-3D
    * KpovModeler.
    * Moonlight|3D
    * TrueVision.
    * Wings 3D

Not all for POV-Ray, but all for LINUX avaiable.
Or have a look for more Modelers, renderer etc. (Free an comercial)

http://pengupedia.de/3D_Programme

The site is in german language