POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : "Cannot open output file" : "Cannot open output file" Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  "Cannot open output file"
From: Blayd
Date: 22 May 2008 17:20:00
Message: <web.4835e34b9f9519fff51b2e730@news.povray.org>
Hello all,
I have used POV in the past...a learner if you will, but I am now installed on a
new system, Vista 64, I installed POV for windows 64, opened it, went to run the
very first demo scene just to see how the system does compared to my old system,
and I get a Parse error, " Cannot open output file". POV installed into my
programs on my C drive in the 64 bit programs folder like it should, all
related folders appear to be there too.... not quite sure what the problem
could be, I unrestricted I/O. Anyone have some suggestions? The INI file has
the path as 1=%installedir%\Renderer\Rerun.
Thanks in advanced!