POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MCPov web page (montecarlo path tracing patch) : MCPov web page (montecarlo path tracing patch) Server Time
26 Apr 2024 07:02:20 EDT (-0400)
  MCPov web page (montecarlo path tracing patch)
From: fidos
Date: 12 May 2008 12:35:01
Message: <web.482870ddb566307cc17104200@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I created a web page for the release of my MegaPov patch (support of a basic
montecarlo path tracing feature) :
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/fidos/MCPov/MCPov.html.

I put basic documentation, the source code modification and a binary for Windows
(only tested on Intel CPU).

A feedback on the Linux compilation and the test of the Windows binary on a AMD
CPU is interesting feedback.

Any comments wellcome.

Regards,
Fidos.