POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Everything Sucks : Re: Everything Sucks Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everything Sucks
From: Lace
Date: 10 May 2008 04:00:00
Message: <web.482554e8c745c14d78aca5680@news.povray.org>
This line is from Sam:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There is safety in the presence of
council," therefore I must always surround myself with a support group,
be it familial, professional or even collegial.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember what p##sed me off the night I broke up with you...
......I had put too much faith in "professional" you said (amongst other stupid
things).....

Just so you know, my faith in the professional area has me covered and you are
suffering from your past issues. I'm not sorry for you. You can get rides down
into town by calling a friend. You can get meds if you were to see a
professional. You could have all the hand outs you want by just seeing a real
therapist like I do but you won't. It is a choice. If you want to live
miserably then keep going down the hard and rocky path. I've told you many
times to call my Dr. and I even invited you along for sessions. He'd get you
anything you needed to keep a clear head.

This isn't to go p##sing you off okay. I'm just angry that you won't go seek my
Dr. for help or a real therapist! When God gives you a life raft, you should
take it. I am handing you a life raft Sam Cat - hop in the bloody raft! Yes I
still flip'n care for you, yes it is hard to just keep my mouth shut, and yes
I'm always here looking after you. 3 years of dating and being best friends is
a long bloody time(for me anyway). So please I BEG YOU call my doctor....

Thanx
Lace