POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Brother, (or Sister) can you spare a bunny? : Re: Brother, (or Sister) can you spare a bunny? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brother, (or Sister) can you spare a bunny?
From: triple r
Date: 8 May 2008 11:40:00
Message: <web.48231e3e9e7ff924e90a22420@news.povray.org>
"Mike the Elder" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I'm in the middle of very busy day and, thus, hunting for kind people and
> shortcuts.
>
> Does the "Stanford Bunny" convert to a format easily usable in POV-Ray 3.6?
>
> Does any kind soul happen to have a pre-converted file just lying around to
> share?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Mike C.

How's this?

http://www.umich.edu/~rreusser/bunny.pov.gz

Strategy:

1) Download from google search for Stanford Bunny
2) Import into Blender
3) Export into .obj
4) Use my own script to convert to mesh2
5) Upload

Let me know if this works, because I'll probably take it down once it's served
its purpose.

 - Ricky