POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Help with possible malware infestation : Re: Help with possible malware infestation Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with possible malware infestation
From: Chambers
Date: 28 Apr 2008 22:50:01
Message: <web.48168c0dabaa63e51957de440@news.povray.org>
"Chambers" <bdc### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> How did you remove it?
>
> ....Chambers
> www.pacificwebguy.com

Never mind, I think I've fixed the problem.  After trying several products, AVG
8 seems to have finally killed the infestation.

Definitely not a good advertisement for AVG 7, though, letting the virus on to
begin with.

Now I'm *definitely* thinking of switching OSs permanently.

....Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com