POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I don't post here anymore : Re: Why I don't post here anymore Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I don't post here anymore
From: alphaQuad
Date: 27 Apr 2008 23:05:01
Message: <web.48153ea28022cbecd091d5c70@news.povray.org>
Tom Galvin <tom### [at] impnospamorg> wrote:
> http://www.hanggliding.org/weblog.php?w=42

http://home.earthlink.net/~gamma-quadrant/flying/flying.html

I never been to Ellenville

We often have glass smooth air at Funston. Land right next to setup area, no
radios and field-chasing required.

Back in the day,
So abundant were spare parts from dive bombers and dead pilots I patched this
one together for around $200, patched leading edges and keel, Comet sail.

Some people are not pilots. These are usually the ones that get hurt.

aQ

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fly.png' (140 KB)