POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Invisible Me archives : Re: Invisible Me archives Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Invisible Me archives
From: triple r
Date: 26 Apr 2008 21:00:01
Message: <web.4813cf9ef5b88193dcb320720@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Gilles Tran <gitran_nospam_@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> > http://www.oyonale.com/invisibleme/
>
>   Btw, one of the strips reminded me of this:
>
> - What does GIY stand for?
> - Google It Yourself.
> - Hey, there's no need to be rude. :(
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

I'm a sucker for self-referential/recursive jokes/acronyms.  GNU.  TLA.  Look up
'recursion' in the index and find the page number... of the index.  A priest and
a rabbi walk into a bar.  The bartender takes one look at them and says, "What
is this, some kind of joke?"  Sorry.  I'll be quiet.

 - Ricky